Kaohsiung Medical University has long been striving to cultivate the medical professionals to promote global health. Hereby we would like to introduce our ICDF-sponsored program: Master of Science (M.Sc.) Program in Tropical Medicine.
Master of Science Program in Tropical Medicine (http://mstm.kmu.edu.tw/) is a graduate program that aims to promote the knowledge and ability regarding research on Tropical Medicine, with the emphasis on the following spectrums:
1. Tropical medicine & Medical parasitology
2. Vector-borne infections & Medical entomology
3. Clinical microbial infections & Travel medicine
4. Tropical disease associated cancer & virology
Applicants may apply for scholarship funded by 1. KMU and 2. ICDF (International Cooperation and Development Fund). Here are the details for scholarship application: http://mstm.kmu.edu.tw/index.php/en-GB/icdf-scholarship-regulations
Being a scholarship recipient, students can be free of the financial burden and thus can concentrate on studies.
To be eligible for the admission and scholarship, applicants need to complete both ICDF and KMU application:
1. ICDF Application (for scholarship):
Online application system: http://web.icdf.org.tw/ICDF_TSP/WelcomeStart.aspx
- Application Period: January 1st, 2020 ~ March 15th, 2020
2. KMU Application: (for both scholarship & admission)
KMU online application system: https://admission.kmu.edu.tw/
- Deadline: April 1st, 2020