The Admission Application for the International Master’s Program of the Department of Agricultural Economics of National Taiwan University (NTU) this year has begun.
This program is for those who are interested in Economics or Agriculture with the background of economics or management. Those who have studied Microeconomics, Statistics or Accounting are preferable.
National Taiwan University (NTU) has been the prestigious flagship university of Taiwan, and the all English International Master’s Program of the Department of Agricultural Economics is the only one department of agricultural economics in Taiwan. Moreover, it is also the only program in NTU that offers TaiwanICDF scholarship which provides the following weavers and stipends for 2 years:
1. 100% Tuition, Dorm, Insurance, Textbooks, ARC fees Weaver
2. A round flight ticket
3. Nearly 500 USD allowance per month
4. Free Mandarin Chinese Courses
5. Exclusive activities
If you wish to apply, please apply through the following webpages:
1. 2021/22 Online Admission Application System of the Office of International Affairs, NTU (~ 25th February, 2021):
2. TaiwanICDF Scholarship Online Application System (March 2021):
Other useful information for application:
1. Admission Guidelines
2. Program Application criteria and required documents:
3. Program Introduction:
4. TaiwanICDF Scholarship introduction, eligibility and required documents:
For more information, please contact Mr. Alan Wu
TEL: +886 2 3366 2674;
Address: 10617 Department of Agricultural Economics, National Taiwan University, No. 1 Roosevelt Rd., Da’an District, Taipei, Taiwan.