國立成功大學機械工程學系徵才啟事 本系誠徵專任教授若干名（助理教授、副教授或教授職級）。應徵者需具機械工程相關 領域之博士學位，有教學經驗及具英語授課能力者尤佳，起聘日期為民國 110 年 8 月 1 日。 凡符合行政院科技部「補助大專校院延攬特殊優秀人才措施」資格之新進教師，本系將協助 其申請額外之彈性薪資補助。曾獲科技部「愛因斯坦培植計畫」、「哥倫布計畫」、或「吳大猷 先生紀念獎」等補助獎勵者，本系優先考慮。
1. 一頁申請表 (https://mybox.ncku.edu.tw/navigate/s/F2A1A48FE34B41D3AB877E129F7AD342GSY)
3. 著作目錄及代表性研究論文(最多 5 篇)
4. 推薦函 3 封(由推薦人以 e-mail PDF 檔方式寄至本系新聘教師遴選委員會召集人)
有意者請於民國 110年 1 月 29 日前將上述資料(除推薦函外)依序彙整成 1 份 PDF 檔 e-mail 至 firstname.lastname@example.org, 並請於主旨處註明「(申請人姓名)國立成功大學機械工程學系新聘 教師遴選委員會收」，我們收到應徵信函後會於一週內主動與您確認，謝謝！
國立成功大學機械系 E-mail: email@example.com
Faculty Positions in the Department of Mechanical Engineering at National Cheng Kung University (NCKU)
Established in 1931 as a prominent national university in Tainan city of Taiwan, NCKU has been ranked #22 for Engineering subject (U.S. News-Education) and #51–100 for Engineering-Mechanical subject (QS) in global universities. The Department of Mechanical Engineering at NCKU invites applications for tenure-track faculty positions (assistant, associate, or full professor). Appointments are to commence on Aug. 1, 2021. Applications are welcome from individuals with research experience in the traditional areas of mechanical engineering; but preference will be given to the following areas: green energy engineering, photonics/semiconductors and nanotechnology, advanced manufacturing, robotics and artificial intelligence, intelligent vehicles, bioengineering, and mechanical engineering related fields or interdisciplinary fields.
Ideas and experience in innovative teaching will be an asset, while a strong research track record commensurate with the rank of appointment is essential. The successful candidates will be required to teach and supervise students at both undergraduate and graduate levels, and establish a strong, externally-funded research program. Candidates must have a Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering or a closely-related field. Candidates should have a demonstrated track record of technical, academic (excellence, or promise of excellence, in teaching and scholarly research) and professional achievement appropriate to the level of their appointment. Eligible, successful applicants will be assisted in the application of a bonus award offered by the Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST), Taiwan. Preference will be given to those applicants who have received grant or award from the MOST Einstein program, Columbus program, or Ta-You Wu Memorial Award.
If interested, a complete application should include:
1. One-page application form (https://mybox.ncku.edu.tw/navigate/s/F2A1A48FE34B41D3AB877E129F7AD342GSY);
2. A copy of current employment certificate;
3. A detailed curriculum vita highlighting career achievements, areas of research, teaching experience, list of publications, representative publications (at most 5), and awards/honors, as well as research grants and students supervised (the last two items are especially important for the Associate or Full Professor position);
4. Three reference letters (sent by referee via e-mail in PDF format to the Search Committee Chairman);
5. A copy of doctoral degree certificate, or a letter stating the expected graduation date with the signature of the applicant’s thesis advisor;
6. Transcripts or academic records of both undergraduate and graduate studies (optional for applicants of Full professor position);
7. A statement of teaching interests with course outlines;
8. A statement of research plans detailing the intended projects to be pursued, envisioned resources, and external funding ideas to allow executing the research plans (maximum 3 pages);
9. Other materials that help demonstrate the applicant’s accomplishments (such as certificates of awards, patents, etc.)
Complete application must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by Jan. 29, 2021, with the aforementioned documents (except for the reference letters) orderly combined into a single PDF file. Please indicate “(Applicant’s Name) to NCKU ME Search Committee” in the Subject of the email message. Confirmation of received application normally will be sent to the applicant within one week.
Contact person: Professor Chien-Sheng Liu (Chairman of the Search Committee) Department of Mechanical Engineering National Cheng Kung University, Tainan, Taiwan